Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Tammy M - "Gothic" ballerina !!

  Today's update is for a set that I really think is on the cutting edge of current OnlyTease ballet sets.  A set like this gives a glimpse, I think, of how many ballerina sets of OAS will look in the next few years.

 Ever since the OnlyAllSites began offering a "Custom set" feature in 2014, I think there has been a big expansion of new ideas and themes getting introduced into the OnlyTease wardrobe.  With the ability to pay for a set for a specific outfit and model, new outfit and clothing combinations are coming out of the woodwork....  In the last year, we have seen a # of ballet sets emerge like this one with Tammy M; that feature a bit of a "darker look" with accessories like socks, black pointe shoes, dance-belt, and a Gothic-choker.

 If you ask just me, my preference is for the more basic types of ballet sets with just a leotard and tights.... However, my opinion is that the OnlyAllSites are healthier when many people are giving input into the content, and more people than just the stylist and a few vocal forum members are involved in outfit selection.  I like seeing some of the changes that come with natural evolution.  This set is a great set and Tammy M really looks like a naughty "black swan" here.

















No comments:

Post a Comment