Friday, January 2, 2015

Laura H - all in black !!!

 Today's update is for a gorgeous girl who I would definitely count among my top-5 favorite models at present.  Laura H is a tall and stunning beauty who has really emerged as one of the top OnlyTease models in 2014.

 Laura is extremely sexy, and she is a busty and fit type of girl that I really like.  I think she looks stunning in this leotard set, as she has such a toned and muscular body for this skin-tight outfit.  She just looks absolutely incredible and this is one of my favorite sets with her.  This was also an outfit-request that I had made for her back in 2012 or so, and I'm very pleased that the OnlyTease stylist had it done !!!

 I hope you like this set of Laura in the black leotard and black tights as much as I do.  She's really ideal for the fantasy of a ballet-girl or a performer that she poses for in this set.

http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Laura-H















No comments:

Post a Comment