Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Paige Green's green leotard !!!

   Today's update is for a girl who is definitely one of my favorite past OnlyTease models.  Paige Green is a hottie who had a run of several great shoots for the OnlyAllSites earlier this decade.

 Paige's work has definitely moved on from OnlyTease in the last couple of years, but her older sets on the sites are all tremendous.  One of my favorites is this one, in which she wears a green leotard and white tights for a workout set.  She is such a cute girl and this set is one of my favorites of all time in the leotard genre.

 Paige probably won't be back to OnlyTease, as she has several large tattoos now that I think OnlyAllSites brass will generally frown upon.  Also, I think Paige just does the "harder" types of work these days and isn't really interested in "tame" stuff like OnlyTease.  It would be nice if she came back, but I wouldn't count on it, really.

http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Paige-D















No comments:

Post a Comment