Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Kim Acourt - hot ballet set !!!

  Today's update is for a girl who is one of my past favorite models of OnlyTease.  Kim Acourt is a girl who was one of my early favorite models, when I first became a member of the OnlyAllSites.

 Kim is such an incredibly stunning and beautiful girl, with qualities that are a bit sultry and exotic as well.  She is absolutely gorgeous, and especially back around 2008-2009, she was undoubtedly one of the standout models of the sites.  She was an early firm favorite of mine, and one of the first girls who I requested to do a ballet set like this one.

 Back in those days of OnlyTease, a ballet set like this was a new thing, so Kim was definitely breaking new ground when she got into the leotard and tights for a photoshoot.  I was well chuffed when the OnlyTease stylist agreed to do my request to the detail, and planned for Kim to do this incredible ballet set.

 I was very glad that this set got done, and I was absolutely thrilled with it.  It also really set the pattern for future similar dance sets with other girls.  The outfit in this set is so amazing, and Kim looks great in the pink leotard and white tights.  I love the underwear she is wearing underneath as well.  Her hairstyle in this shoot is also stunning, and she just has that exquisitely "dark" look.

 Kim is one of my all-time favorite models... It is really just a shame she isn't modeling regularly anymore.

http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Kim-B

















No comments:

Post a Comment