Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Jayne M VIP ballet set - part 2 !!!

 As promised, here are some sample pics of the 2nd half of Jayne M's incredible new VIP ballet set.

 This set is one of the most absolutely stunning performances I have ever seen from an OnlyTease model.  In the first half of the set, Jayne looked so sweet all in pink.  In the second half, I love how she changes into the light blue leotard with white tights.

 I think that this girl is possibly the sexiest ballerina in the entire history of OnlyTease.  She is unbelievably attractive and flawless.... Tall and hot brunettes like Jayne are also my absolute favorites.  Her face is so beautiful, and paired with her fit physique.... (sigh).

 I think I am higher on Jayne right now then I have been on any other model at any point in OnlyTease history.... The good news is that OnlyTease brass also really seems high on her as well.  Jayne is booked for both another solo shoot AND a duo shoot earlier this year.

 I am very excited to think that a set like this is still just the beginning from Jayne, and that we are destined to see MUCH more from her in the near future.












No comments:

Post a Comment