Friday, January 23, 2015

Danielle A - stunning ballerina with long legs !!

  Today's update is for a set that I rate at least among my top-3 favorite photosets across all of OnlyTease.  Actually this set is probably my favorite OnlyTease set overall, and possibly the one I "download" most consistently for my own enjoyment!  This set is a masterpiece and shows off a truly stunning girl with an amazing "dancer's-physique" !!!

 Danielle A is an absolutely stunning girl who has to rank among the top-few OnlyTease girls of all-time, regarding beauty.  I realize that standards of what constitutes beauty are entirely subjective, but Danielle has to be up there near the top....She has such incredibly long legs, a classically beautiful face, and a slender and fit physique.  There is just no doubt that she is a very impressive beauty and one of the top-few current models.

 Danielle is also at least in my top-2 of models all time (Jayne M being my other top-2 girl).  Danielle is just so beautiful and it is quite honestly a privilege to bring you this set.  I also threw in a few more pics than normal for this feature, as this set is so amazing and needs lots of pics to do it justice.

 Danielle just looks so stunning, dressed in the sexy-dark blue leotard, with white tights and white panties underneath.  The blue leotard is also such a cute leo, and I love the way it is cut.  It fits Danielle so well, and makes her look amazing and so posh.

 Danielle, despite her "top totty" type of beauty, also comes across as so natural, friendly, and down-to-earth.  She is an amazing, once-in-a-lifetime type of model for OnlyTease.

http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Danielle-A



















No comments:

Post a Comment