Friday, November 6, 2015

Kay - the Easter bunny !!

 Ok, so I probably should have saved this one for Easter, but this set is so amazing that I honestly can't help sharing some of it.  Kay looks amazing in this fantastic set, dressed as a hot bunnygirl for the Easter holiday.  She is such a gorgeous girl, and she looks amazing in the black bunny-leotard and black tights.  She is a true beauty in every sense of the word, and also one of my favorite models at the moment for OnlyTease.

 Kay is an absolutely gorgeous girl, and she has also had a meteoric rise to become possibly the top active OnlyTease model in 2015.  She has had a great succession of early first shoots, and she recently participated in the annual multigirl shoot for this year, which features six amazing models (some pics of this HERE)... Last week, she not only was in this group shoot, but she also shot an incredible series of duo sets with Zofeya and also had a solo shoot for the VIP section thrown in there for good measure.  Her shoots last week have to rank among the most torrid periods of production for any model in OnlyTease history.  She was just so beautiful throughout her recent shoots, and I think she has really cemented her status as possibly the top current OnlyTease model.

 Kay has shot several times in 2015, and she has quickly built up a very impressive portfolio of sets for the OnlyAllSites.  She also really seems to be a girl who is well in the graces of the OnlyAllSites, and I definitely think her torrid pace of shooting will continue into 2016 and beyond.  I also can not wait to see much more content from her.  She is probably my personal favorite new model of 2015.  I think her incredible shooting last week really vaulted her to that "next level," for my own appreciation at least !!

 Kay is just such a divine model.  Her face is so gorgeous, and her body is superb as well.  She is perfect in every facet.  Actually, I can tell you that we have been talking A LOT about this girl right now and singing her praises in the Members' area of the OnlyTease forums.  Honestly, it is just unbelievable how hot and attractive she is.  Her newest shoots are truly off-the-charts.

 Ok, I really like Kay.  I don't mean to sound a bit obsessed or overly wax-lyrical about this girl or anything, but she is really one of the prettiest I have ever seen.  She is just so hot as a sexy-bunnygirl, and so cute when she is eating the chocolatey eggs.  I will just end on these notes and let you check out her amazing pics for yourself !!


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Kay


























No comments:

Post a Comment