Friday, January 9, 2015

Samantha P's hot workout !!!

  Today's post is for a girl who is one of the biggest "teases" in OnlyTease history, both in the long-term and short-term.

 Samantha P is a really cute girl who has done three fantastic shoots for the OnlyAllSites this decade.  She has looked seriously amazing in each one, and has even drawn comparisons to Christina Applegate/Kelly Bundy.  I actually really agree with this.  Sam is a great girl and she looks cute and fun in all of her sets.

 This cute gym-set is one of my favorites that she has done.  She looks absolutely stunning working out in a high-cut thong leotard and blue tights.  I have to say she is a legitimate beauty who is very easy on the eyes.  I really wish she had more than just a few OnlyTease shoots to her portfolio.

 I really think it is unlikely that Samantha P will be back at OnlyTease, as just not much has been heard from her over the past year, despite many calls to bring her back.  Her first three OnlyTease shoots were also spaced about about a year apart from each-other, and I just don't think she has been consistent or frequent enough in her modeling, at least for OnlyTease.  I have seen this girl's pictures floated about elsewhere though, so who knows?  I just can't see her being a mainstay in the future....... She is seriously hot though, so even if she just did 1 or 2 more shoots, that would be fantastic.

 I really hope you enjoy these pics, as this girl is quite nice, and I think this is the only time she ever wore a leotard in an OnlyTease set.














No comments:

Post a Comment