Friday, January 16, 2015

Kelli Smith - dark blue leotard !!

  Today's update is for a girl who is one of my favorite models of all time !!!

 Kelli Smith is a nice-naughty hottie who has been shooting for the OnlyAllSites since 2011.  In the last year or so, I have really begun to appreciate her and rank her among my personal-top favorites.  She is just so incredibly appealing and always looks like she is having fun, and she does such sexy poses and naughty faces in all of her sets.

 I also think she reminds me a bit of the famous British singer Jessie J.  I don't know if this is why I like her a lot or not, but Kelli is a very hot woman as a glamour model.

 Kelli had her most recent shoot for OnlyTease in January of this year, in which she did another hot ballet set similar to this one, but with different leotards.  This set, with Kelli in a dark blue leotard and white tights, was shot early in 2014.  At that time, it seemed like that shoot could have potentially been Kelli's last for OnlyTease.  Fortunately, however, she returned early this year to do more great sets for us... and hopefully just the start of many more shoots !!

 This girl is just stunning, so just enjoy this fantastic set.  Her legs look so long and smooth in those milky-white tights !!

http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Kelli-Smith














No comments:

Post a Comment