Saturday, January 10, 2015

Clare Richards - extremely hot bunnygirl !!!

  Today's update is for a girl who is one of the most sensual and sexually-charged girls in the history of OnlyTease.  Clare Richards is an incredible sultry beauty who is one of my favorites of all time ever to shoot for the OnlyAllSites.

 Clare is an absolute stunner who I liked as soon as she first shot for OnlyTease.  Physically, she is exactly "my type" of tall and stunning model, and she has such a hot and naughty face as well.  She is often billed as a "Megan Fox lookalike," which I frankly think is an exact description.

 I think she is one of the hottest OnlyTease girls of all time.  This set is one of her best sets, in which she is dressed as a hot Playboy Bunnygirl with tan tights.  I love how she wears those tan tights so nice and high on her waist, almost up to her boobs and like a bodystocking.  This girl is just a gorgeous, legitimately-great glamour model who really knows how to tease.

 Sadly, Clare is no longer a viable model for future OnlyTease shoots.  In the last few years, she has cancelled shoots she was booked for on a # of occasions, so OnlyTease most likely will not book her again.  Still, she has a tremendous archive of several shoots across all of OAS.

 Clare is a hottie and I think if she just had a better work ethic and more shoots under her belt, she'd probably be my fav of all time, as she is that gorgeous.

http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Clare-R

















No comments:

Post a Comment