Monday, January 5, 2015

Jayne M "VIP" ballet set - (Part 1) - Finally released !!!

 It's here !!!

 Today is a day I have really been looking forward to, as Jayne M's incredible VIP ballet set is finally "released" in the Member's area of OnlyTease.

 Jayne represents the OnlyAllSites as the VIP model this January, and this set is by far my favorite of the 8 incredible ones she did.  This girl is just absolutely stunning and looks so great as a gorgeous ballerina.  She looks so sexy and sweet dressed all in pink.  This is definitely one of my top-few favorite ballet sets of all time.

 I am so glad that this set is finally released, as VIP sets in the Members' area of OnlyTease can not simply be "fasttracked" for early viewing.  It was an agonizing wait of several weeks to see this one, with only the preview thumbnails visible.  I also knew this set was on the way, as it was a custom photoshoot I sponsored to have done some time ago with the lovely Jayne.

 She looks so sweet in the pink leotard and pink tights, with her white panties visible from under the cut of her leotard.  This set is just a wealth of great poses and hot facial expressions from Jayne.  She is one of my two favorite OnlyTease models, at the moment.

 The pics in this post are also only "Part 1" of this ballet set.  In Part 2, she changes into a different pair of tights and a different leotard.  I will keep you posted and reveal some preview pics of Jayne's other cute ballet outfit that she changes into to finish off this set !!



















No comments:

Post a Comment