Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Lola A - amazing tall and friendly leotard hottie !

 Today's update is for a beautiful girl who is absolutely one of my favorite OnlyTease models, and who I really honestly think is one of the hands-down most attractive models ever to shoot for the sites.  Lola A is such an incredible tall blonde stunner, and she looks so fit and friendly and is just absolutely at that top level of beauty.  She looks so hot in this amazing set, wearing the ubiquitous gray and black tight thong leotard with amazing black pantyhose on underneath, and with feminine pink trainers for this workout set !  She is so incredible and femininely muscular, and I would definitely say she's one of my favorite 5 or 6 models to shoot for OnlyTease this decade.

 Lola is so absolutely gorgeous and I just think she's so superbly photogenic and I really love this set from her.  She's always "blowing kisses" and she has such an awesome smile and personality, and such a great and friendly look.  She's so beautiful too and just really one of my favorite "tall stunners"....  Also, I really hope she will have her next OnlyTease shoot soon.  She was booked for a shoot in December but had to miss due to a snowstorm then going on in the UK, but I think she got rescheduled or another shoot with her is in the works, and we will just have to see if/when she comes back.  I think Lola is pretty much just a part-time model now, so sometimes it seems like she goes several months between shoots, but then has a burst of two or three in a row as I know the OnlyAllSites are very high on her, as she's at such a top level of beauty...

 Lola is definitely incredible and I think this thong-leotard fitness set shows off her fit physique and sporty personality so well.  I think she looks so incredibly hot and radiant in this particular set.  She has such incredible long and muscular arms and legs, and such a nice tan too... She is just amazing and always looks so friendly; I'd really put Lola with my favorite group of girls of all-time.



http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Lola-A



































1 comment: