Monday, April 23, 2018

Daisy Watts - amazing dark-blue leotard hottie !! (Part 2 of 2)

 Today's update completes the absolutely awesome ballet set with Daisy Watts that I first began posting about a few days ago HERE !!... Daisy Watts is so pretty and this is one of my favorite sets of all time.  She looks so hot and radiant in the second part of the set, when she changes into the dark blue leotard, which looks so form-fitting on her and amazing with the pink ballet tights.  She looks incredible and is definitely one of the most all-around beautiful girls ever to shoot for OnlyTease.

 I love Daisy's amazing facial expressions too, and she's always so exuberant and has so much "happy energy."  I also love too how this blue leotard shows off her amazing cleavage so well.... She looks so awesome and this is one of my favorite OnlyTease sets she has ever done.  She has also shot twice this month for OnlyTease as well, and she is one of the girls who is always so incredible and really one of the consistently best models.  In this set too, I also love the cute pink hairbow, as she looks so hot and femme !

 Daisy is definitely so nice and has also been one of the best glamour models in the UK this decade.  She's so pretty and this may actually be my favorite set she has ever done for the OnlyAllSites and OnlyOpaques, as she looks incredible in these two blue leotards.  She's such an all-around hottie and I just really hope she'll keep having shoots for many more years.



http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Daisy-Watts






























No comments:

Post a Comment