Monday, April 2, 2018

Alexa - absolutely incredible "wild" ballet set (Part 3 of 3 !!)

 Today's update completes the absolutely incredible ballet set for Alexa that I first began posting about a few days ago HERE !!  This girl is so pretty and I really honestly think she may be striking at becoming my new personal favorite model, just based on her incredible first few shoots so far for OnlyTease... (I love having such a beautiful and "exotic" type of girl now on the OT roster !)... She is just amazing, and also had her newest OnlyTease shoot yesterday, and I really can't wait to see the results of what she "did," hopefully tomorrow on the OnlyTease forums....

 Anyway, Alexa just looks so amazing in this ballet set, and in this third part she changes into the incredible maroon leotard that is so form-fitting on her and shows off her amazing physique so well !  She looks so feminine in the pink tights and she is such a beautiful and captivating girl.  This set of hers is absolutely my favorite from her so far, and she's so fit... Also, all of those white panty shots are absolutely incredible !!... Alexa is just absolutely awesome and I'm sure I'll be posting and sharing a lot more from her very soon.  She also really seems like she's rising as one of the best glamour models right now in the UK, as I've been seeing so much of her on Page 3 and the DailyStar and a bunch of other places like these.  It's great to see her so "active" and hopefully this means she'll visit OnlyTease many more times too... <3

 Also, check out the pic of her at the bottom !!  I really think this girl is becoming a major major star among the UK glamour babes... <3



http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Alexa





































No comments:

Post a Comment