Monday, April 9, 2018

Holly Jade - amazing feminine pink ballet-set hottie !! (Part 2 of 2)

 Today's update is for a beautiful girl who is so cute, and also continues the incredible ballet set I began posting about a couple days ago with Holly Jade HERE !  Holly Jade is so nice-naughty and adorable, and she looks so awesome in the second part of pics for this set, changing into the incredible dark pink leotard, with pink matte ballet tights and white panties on underneath.  She is so pretty and so femme, and such a cute naughty little ballerina... I love this set, and especially as those white panty shots and spreads when she's on the chair are insanely hot !

 I actually talked about Holly (Chloe Ayling) in quite a bit of detail on my last post, and a couple of other times before this.  To me, she is so naturally hot and such a pretty and femme young lady.  To me, she really looks like the kind of girl who is going to get a lot of men in trouble, like I said !  She's so nice and even despite her "situation," she is still absolutely one of my top favorites and one of the cutest girls of recent years.  In this set too, her awesome "big hair" with her wearing her hair up is so adorable.  She seems so sweet in this set and she has the nicest facial expressions too.  She really is such a cutie.... I love this pink leotard too, and I think it's one of the best-looking bodysuits right now in the OnlyTease wardrobe.

 I just think it's such a shame though that what happened last year happened and really took her out of the running for more OnlyTease shoots.  She looks so nice in her pics and easily would have been a mega-favorite for many years.  She's one of the most naturally cute girls I've ever seen and it's not really hard to see why she initially became such an Instagram star and rising glamour girl in the UK.



http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Holly-Jade


























No comments:

Post a Comment