Sunday, April 8, 2018

Holly Jade - amazing feminine pink ballet-set hottie !! (Part 1 of 2)

 Today's update is for a beautiful girl who was a great new model to OnlyTease a couple years ago, and was definitely on track to being one of my favorite girls of all time.  Holly Jade looks so cute and femme in this amazing ballet set, all in pink in a light pink leotard and pink tights, with awesome white panties and a bra on underneath !  She looks so pretty and girly in this set, especially with her awesome "big hair" worn up in that "windsurfing style"....There is also a second part to this incredible set as well... Holly Jade is so pretty, and like I said she really was on track to being one of my favorite girls of all time, before the "incident" in the middle of last year that unfortunately has taken Holly (Chloe Ayling) really off of the current roster of models getting booked for OnlyTease shoots...

 Holly (Chloe) is actually a girl I made a post about fairly recently ago on my other page, Elite Tights, and I talked a lot about her and how I feel about the situation that has really become famous and probably been the most controversial single event in the entire 16 year history of OnlyTease as well... Honestly, I don't feel like I'm going to rehash the entire thing about how I feel about that for this post, but really, Holly is such a pretty girl and it is so clear why she was looking like one of the fastest risers in UK glamour.  She is so adorable and attractive and just so incredible.  I really had so many hopes that she'd stick around and have a lot of shoots, and it still looks like she's going to have a lot of fame and be quite prolific, but perhaps more for her own Instagram and possibly stuff like Big Brother.  Holly is so cute... She definitely just looks to me like she's the type who's going to get a whole bunch of men in trouble !

 Holly is really nice and for me personally, she's still one of my favorite go-to models to check out her sets.  There is also a 2nd part too to this amazing set, coming soon to this page.  I think Holly looks so girly and femme here and she is just absolutely perfect.  I love her cute facial expressions in this set.  Her hairstyle is so awesome as well, like I said !  She's very pretty and honestly I really really wish it would still be possible for her to have more shoots for OnlyTease... (who knows?  Perhaps one day things will change and she'll be "on the radar" for possibly a comeback).  It's also funny too, like I mentioned on my other post, I saw her randomly appear on "Dr. Phil" here in the states !... It's so amazing the kinds of coincidences you happen to see intersect just in daily life and with all your different interests, and Holly is indeed so pretty and such a glam little lady.


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Holly-Jade











































1 comment: