Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Multigirl Shoot - Christmas set !!!

 Well, we are just hours away from the big day this year !!!   I have searched all of OAS for a special Holiday set that features both a leotard and a Christmas theme.  Unfortunately, I failed to find one that has both.... (Hopefully OAS will shoot such a set within the next year, as our sites have yet to combine leotards and Christmas themes in such a manner, and I'd love to have such a appropriate one for this blog !!).

 As I was unable to find such a leotard-Christmas set for this blog, enjoy samples from this incredible multigirl set.  This is from the multigirl shoot of 2012, in which Stacey P, Jasmin, Jessica Kingham Charley S, and Summer St. Claire all combined for Holiday attire.  All of the girls look absolutely stunning, and they really seem to get on great together.

 Ever since 2011, OnlyTease has regularly shot one multigirl shoot each year.  This shoot is typically the huge highlight of each business year, culminating in incredible holiday sets around the Christmas break.

 I really hope you enjoy these sets, and that all readers of my blogs have very Merry Christmas.  This set is also one of my personal favorites, and I am a huge fan of all of these girls.













No comments:

Post a Comment