Thursday, December 11, 2014

Exotic hottie Sarah E !!!

 Today's update is for a girl who I consider to be one of the most beautiful in OnlyTease history.... Sarah E !!!   (also well-known as Sarah Arnold).

 I have done several blogposts on all my blogs about her, and for good reason.  She was my top model for a long time and definitely the girl who has made the biggest impression on me in all my time with the "Only" sites.  I think that she is so incredibly gorgeous; and she also has qualities so incredibly dark, sultry, and exotic that I really like too.

 She is just an absolute stunner in this hot-pink ballet outfit.  She has such a slender and fit body, with long legs that look incredible in white tights.  She looks amazing in the pink leotard, and she does such fantastic poses, smiles, and looks to the camera in this set.

 I also really hope you enjoy this one as this was one of the "custom sets " I paid to put together, back in 2012 or so.  This is one of my personal top sets of all time, combining one of my favorite models and my favorite outfit.


 Also, as this set is so amazing and a personal fav of mine, I added a few more pics than normal to show you the complete range of this set.














No comments:

Post a Comment