Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Stephanie Bonham Carter - amazing ballerina in velvety blue leotard !! (Part 2)

 Today's update completes the absolutely incredible ballet set with Stephanie Bonham Carter that I first posted about a couple of days ago HERE !!  This girl is so pretty and this is one of my favorite ballet sets of all time, and she is really really growing on me too as one of my favorite girls who is actively shooting for OnlyTease.  She is so gorgeous and I think she looks so hot in this set, with her hair worn up and that striking red lipstick.  She's so nice and very cute and so much fun.

 Stephanie looks so awesome in this set, which as I said is her own dance uniform from when she used to take ballet, and this is really nice as it looks a bit different from most of the other "leotard sets" done by OnlyTease.  Those very white tights are quite a nice change and I like the cute "seams" running up the back of her legs too (I'd like to run my hands up those !)... That velvety blue leotard is awesome and she looks so feminine.  I love how she does her ballet poses and ballet positions too, and she looks so lithe and graceful.  She is just so hot and absolutely the kind of fun and posh hottie I wish was my girlfriend !  She's so awesome too and back for her next OnlyTease shoot in April as well, which I can't wait for.  Also in this shoot too, quite a change from the "usual" as she's wearing no panties on under her tights !! (naughty girl)...

 Stephanie is so pretty and also posts a lot on the OnlyTease forums, and I love how she interacts so much with her fans.  I actually really think and hope she is a girl who is very likely to be a frequent "regular" for OnlyTease for many more years.  She is so pretty and this is also the set of hers that really got her on my own personal "radar."  Also, too, in my last update I compared her to Cate Blanchett, but honestly I think Stephanie would prefer Helena (Bonham Carter)...


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Stephanie-Bonham-Carter

























No comments:

Post a Comment