Sunday, March 11, 2018

Stephanie Bonham Carter - amazing ballerina in velvety blue leotard !! (Part 1)

 Today's update is for a beautiful girl who was a fantastic new model to OnlyTease last year, and is also booked for her next shoot in April and is really more and more becoming one of my newer favorites.  Stephanie Bonham Carter is such a fun hottie and she looks so hot in this awesome ballet set, wearing her own ballet practice outfit that she used to wear for dance that she brought in from home for her shoot.  She looks so cute and femme in this and she is so polished and amazing.  Stephanie is honestly a girl who for me really went relatively "under the radar" for most of her first shoots last year, but she's really growing on me and a girl who I really think I might have to do my own custom outfit set for later this year.

 Stephanie is so hot and this ballet set really got her turning a corner with me as well and becoming a girl I like.  She looks so pretty and feminine in this set and her lipstick and hot facial expressions are amazing.  She does such hot poses and she just looks so awesome and striking.  I love the outfit too she brought from home, with those white tights and the fun blue leotard.  The tiny pink socks and pointe shoes she changes into are amazing too and such a nice touch.  Also, Stephanie has a huge huge fan on the OnlyTease forums who waxes lyrical about her constantly and has her as his absolute favorite !!  This has really turned me on to her too and she's a fun girl who's really consistently catching my eye more and more as a go-to girl...

 Stephanie is so pretty and to me she reminds me quite a bit sometimes of a young Cate Blanchett !!  Stephanie is also not shy either and does such hot and bold poses.  She also has a penchant for fantasy costumes and the like, bringing in lots of fun outfits even from her own home wardrobe like her old military uniform ! (I'm not from the UK so I'm not sure exactly what branch this might be ?)... She's also very active too on all the babeshows and the entire glamour circuit.  She's definitely a model who I think is going to be very active with OnlyTease especially for the next several years.

 Check out the pic at the bottom as well... I think she said she was in some form of the junior Territorials for the UK... Cute uniform, anyway, and she's stunning.  I'd love to be in the Army and have a fun girl like Stephanie in my unit !


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Stephanie-Bonham-Carter






























No comments:

Post a Comment