Thursday, March 24, 2016

Stephanie W - amazing curvy ballerina in the yellow leotard (Part 1) !!

 Today's update is for a beautiful girl who is another of my top-few favorite current models; and who I think is just so incredibly hot, friendly, and radiant.  Stephanie W looks amazing in this cute ballet set, wearing the bright yellow leotard with the pink dance tights on underneath, and hot white underwear.  She is such a stunning and curvy girl, and this is one of my favorite sets ever on OnlyTease.

  Stephanie first shot for OnlyTease back in 2013, and since then she has rather quietly been one of the most consistent and "regular" girls.  She has always been one of my top-few favorites.  In recent years though, I think she has really taken her glamour modeling to "the next level," as she has been coming to shoot with such hot and radiant hairstyles and makeup.  This ballet set was from one of her shoots last year, and I thought she just looked so stunning with the wavy light-brown hair.  She is such a beautiful girl and I actually think she is quite underrated on the whole, relative to how hot she is !!

 Stephanie has still not shot this year, but I am definitely hoping that she will come back soon.  She is a girl who is so active right now in UK glamour modeling and promotional work, and her OAS work is just another feather-in-her-cap.  She is honestly such a great, friendly, and personable girl; and without a doubt one of the best current assets of OnlyTease.  I think she is so fantastic and one of the most legitimately beautiful and photogenic girls.

 There is also a part-2 to this amazing ballet set, where she changes into another color leotard to finish off the set...(I'll let you guess what leotard it is !!)... I will definitely post the next part of this in a couple of days or so.  Like I said, this is one of my favorite OnlyTease sets of all-time.  She just looks so stunning in the yellow leotard and pink tights, and constantly flashing her hot white panties underneath !!  She has such a stunning and curvy physique that is highlighted so well by the ballet outfit, and the pink tights look amazing on her fleshy legs.,,. Stephanie is so beautiful and just truly the "girl next door" type that is so ideal for what OnlyTease is really all about and tries to showcase.


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Stephanie-W



























No comments:

Post a Comment